Marketing Content Exec, Travel up to £22,000(Ref: TH637)
Marketing Content Executive
We are working with a well-known travel brand, who are looking for a creative, Content Executive to join their busy marketing team, in their offices near Gatwick. This role will be responsible for the coordination, delivery and analysis of marketing promotions and content on their various websites
The role includes:
- Contribute to creating ideas for content, event and promotional product activity for the company websites
- Managing specific campaign content for the company’s websites, including regional and global markets
- Accountable for writing, editing and publishing high quality content and copy for campaigns
- Responsible for ensuring the information, data and campaign content is accurate and of the highest quality
- Ensuring online user journeys are effective and optimised.
- Producing creative briefs for external agencies.
- Manage the copy sign off process and ensuring internal stakeholder approval process is adhered to.
- Analyse and report on campaign activity
You will have:
- At least 1 year proven skills in a digital marketing position, either agency or in-house
- Excellent skills in copywriting, proof reading and attention to detail.
- A passion for all things digital and a good working knowledge of the latest digital trends and best practise
- Proven knowledge of digital content and various CMS platforms
- Excellent communications skills, especially written
- Project management, budget and timing plans
- Analytics and reporting skills, with the acumen to recommend improvements to future campaigns
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
This position has been filled