Marketing Content Executive £31,000(Ref: TH792)
Content Marketing Executive
Salary up to £31,000
Brighton, East Sussex
Talent Hub is looking for a passionate digital content specialist who is adept at generating and implementing ideas. Our client is a B2B professional services business, this role works in close collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager and wider marketing team. You will act as the lynchpin for content production within their marketing function, helping to drive audience acquisition and maximise their digital footprint.
You’ll also be responsible for developing media relationships and will own the PR output for their business across a range of brands that sit in their remit.
- Help to drive leads through the sales funnel by generating original ideas for digital content, producing assets such as whitepapers, guides, blogs, case studies, emails etc. Engage with internal and external SMEs to develop accurate, industry relevant digital assets and collateral.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to deliver cross-channel, integrated marketing campaigns, in line with digital strategy. Liaise with design to produce and maintain marketing materials for both UK and Ireland, including sales collateral.
- Own all social media platforms and channels, collaborating with the Digital Marketing Manager to drive audience acquisition, increase CTR and audience engagement in line with proposed digital strategy and campaigns.
- Act as the primary point for media engagement and external relationships, including award submissions and media. Write dynamic press releases that appeal to mainstream national and regional media to ensure the best possible distribution opportunities.
- Strengthen internal marketing capabilities, championing intranet and actively collaborating with key stakeholders to generate ideas for content, driving employee usage and engagement.
Some key skills you’ll need to succeed in this role include:
- Degree educated, ideally in an English, Marketing or Journalism degree.
- Stellar writing skills, extensive experience creating unique content for a variety of brands and channels across the whole digital marketing landscape.
- Broad understanding of digital marketing, particularly inbound marketing and SEO and the role content plays in it.
- Sound knowledge of online PR and social media marketing.
- Experience using CRM and CMS platforms, with knowledge of online newswire services.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: salary up to £31,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
This position has been filled