Marketing Coordinator, £25,000 – £30,000(Ref: TH936)
Skills: SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords
Digital Marketing Coordinator
£25,000 - £30,000, Brighton
Reporting into the Marketing Manager this Digital Marketing job will work across and drive strategy, working with agency partners and in house teams.
Responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Coordinator job include:
- Organic SEO oversight and direction onsite.
- Manage cross site Google Analytics and actions based analysis.
- Manage with clear oversight a consistent Ad-words and Display
- Marketing strategy.
- Day to day management of several Ad-Words campaigns in-house.
- Manage affiliate network providers working on strategies and
- placement on various networks.
- Regularly update the website, working with designers and
- developers to build trend focused features and editorials, updating
- landing page content and making changes to navigation & information.
- Aid in global lead generation and nurturing.
- Manage digital 360 campaigns through-out the year.
- Manage marketing automation across key customer touch points
For this Digital Marketing Coordinator job, you will need:
- To have worked in a digital marketing role with a customer acquisition / customer conversion focus.
- Have a great understanding of SEO, Ad-words and Google display networks
- Have delivered digital marketing strategy across platforms.
- A clear understanding of email marketing and automation strategies.
- Previous experience in online marketing automation technologies.
- Ability to analyse Google Analytics and other online tools to approach digital marketing in a systematic/programmatic way.
- Knowledge in multipoint acquisitions would be beneficial.
- Understanding of basic HTML and concepts of Web design would be useful.
Based in Brighton the company offers good benefits and the opportunity to work with a talented and fun team.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000