Marketing & Data Analyst(Ref: TH1116)
Skills: SQL, Tableau
Marketing and Data Analyst
6 month contract
Salary circa £45,000 - £50,000
Working with their US analytics team and stakeholders you will be responsible for migrating EMEA reporting into Tableau to align this data into the wider business reporting structure.
- Working across Marketing and Sales EMEA, you will create interactive, automated specific dashboards and reports.
- Present data to stakeholders, preparing key findings so data can be fully understood.
- Build and adapt specific marketing and sales reporting tools.
- Create actionable self-serve reporting dashboards and reports.
What you will need:
- Be able to come in and hit the ground running, having worked as an analyst in marketing or sales
- Experience of building data visualizations in Tableau (intermediate proficiency required)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Experience with web analytics platform
- Experience with sales automation/sales engagement platforms
- Experience using Python and/or R
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills
- Experience providing insights and recommendations that align to operational and strategic objectives
- Strong knowledge of database management concepts
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce reporting
- Advanced SQL skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This is a 6 month contract role which could be extended. Initially this role will be based from home.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 pro rata
This position has been filled