Marketing & Design Assistant, £26,000
Skills: Marketing, Graphic Design, copywriting
Marketing & Design Assistant
Based Burgess Hill
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with design experience to develop a career in this newly formed role. Working as part of a successful and forward thinking company, the role reports into the Marketing Manager and will deliver multiple campaigns across the B2B and B2C space. This role will work with a design consultancy as well as other agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Produce and provide a consistent level of work across a variety of platforms from press releases, social media, email marketing, digital marketing and corporate literature to events and exhibitions.
- Provide written copy for websites, email marketing, other digital media, internal & external e-newsletters, corporate documents and other communications.
- Responsible for company’s social media platforms to build our brand awareness.
- Support with organising webinars, corporate entertainment and other events to budget and timescale.
- Use InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to assist the teams in creating their internal documents - presentations, booklets, sales reports and other projects.
What you will need:
- Proven experience of working in a marketing role, at least 3 years.
- Experience of copywriting.
- Use of a CMS system for updating websites.
- Use of social media for brand awareness.
- A good understanding of email and digital marketing techniques
- Excellent Mac computer skills and experience of Adobe CC software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver).
- Html coding would be an advantage but not essential.
Location: Burgess Hill
This position has been filled