Communications Coordinator (temp)(Ref: TH1146)
Skills: Copywriting, emails, editing, Social media, web updates
Temporary Ongoing Contract (start next week)
Working from home (UK based, Ideally South East)
Salary £30,000 pro rata, plus benefits.
Talent Hub is working with an organisation that have a global reach, working with over 20,000 businesses and a team that stretches the globe. Their busy Communications team require a talented Marketing Exec who can assist the team, supporting them in delivering the internal and external communications.
Responsibilities for this Marketing Executive job include:
- Produce high quality written content for email marketing, website, events marketing and promotion, social media and communications to the partners and global audience
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for different audiences across international regions
- Work closely with the Content Manager and others in the team, to develop and implement email marketing and editorial calendar, ensure deadlines are met and work across the comms team, regional teams and events teams to make sure all communication is drafted and posted timely
- Edit, proofread and improve all written content
For this job you should have:
- Previous experience working Communications, Content and email marketing
- Preferable worked in a B2B environment
- Educated to degree level in either journalism, Marketing , Communications or other business related field
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills
- Previously managed email software platforms, ideally Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Dot Mailer or others similar
- Excellent attention to detail required for this role.
Location: Remote (UK only)
Salary: £30,000 pro rata