Marketing Executive(Ref: TH972)
Skills: B2B Marketing, Lead Generation, Marketing automation, email marketing, copywriting
Marketing Executive B2B
Salary up to circa £26,000 - £30,000
Near Horsham, West Sussex
Talent Hub are recruiting a Marketing Executive for our award-winning client who work in the Learning and Development sector. This job requires an integrated B2B marketing background, with some experience of organising events.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing Executive job include:
- Maximise customer engagement through innovative campaigns and promotions to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Manage and create engaging marketing collateral including white papers, guides and infographics, commissioning new material as required
- Analyse the results of campaigns and promotions, making recommendations
- Organise B2B events to help build brand awareness and lead generation, including exhibitions, seminars and webinars.
- Write compelling copy for emails, sales pages, newsletters and adverts.
- Liaise with their in-house designers to create arrange of assets as required.
- Make recommendations for improved usability, design and content of based on customer insights, data analysis and personal observation
- Execute social media and PPC campaigns to drive engagement with customers
- Assist in delivering the ongoing PR strategy
For this Marketing Executive job, you will need:
- Proven experience in an integrated B2B Marketing Executive role
- Experience of organising B2B Events
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Marketing degree or qualification
- Experience of working on Lead Generation campaigns
- Experience of using Marketing Automation systems (useful not essential)
- Experience of using email marketing software
- Data mindset with an analytical approach to marketing
Based near Horsham the company offers excellent benefits, supportive, relaxed and fun work environment. Due to location, you will need a car to reach their offices.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Salary £26,000 - £30,000
This position has been filled