Marketing Executive(Ref: TH1030)
Salary £24,000 - £28,000
Talent Hub are working with an award winning Financial Services company based in Brighton. As part of their talented marketing team, you will be supporting them with driving integrated offline and online campaigns, social media, events, sponsorship, writing content for B2B marketing collateral as well as PR. You will play a part in the analysis of marketing campaigns to drive recommendations.
It’s a broad marketing role, so you will even support with PPC as well as email marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop.
For this Marketing Executive job you will need:
- Degree education or equivalent marketing CIM qualification
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Excellent understanding of the English language including a high standard proofreading ability
- Team player with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload, meeting deadlines and operating efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- To be a self-sufficient and proactive, a quick learner who demonstrates initiative tenacious and results focused
- MS Outlook and Office (PowerPoint/Word) experience
The company offer excellent benefits and bonus, plus training and develop opportunities.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex