Marketing Executive – 3 month Contract(Ref: TH1020)
Skills: CRM, email marketing, B2B
Marketing Executive - Live job, taking applications and interviewing w/c 20th April 2020.
Salary circa £27,000 - £28,000
3 month temporary contract
We are looking for a talented marketer with a background in CRM and email marketing within the B2B space. As well as taking ownership with direct comms through email the role will also create and deliver integrated campaigns to employee awareness of students entering the field of employment.
- Development, delivery and evaluation of a range of direct marketing communications that support student employability
- Oversee and manage the central email system for external communication, including all direct email communications that are sent to employers and businesses on behalf of the Careers service
- Develop good understanding of external contacts data which is held in various databases and CRM systems across the company
- Develop and distribute engaging content pertaining to employability for their social media channels, monitoring and evaluating the performance of different content and channels
- Line manage an apprentice marketing assistant, allocating tasks and checking their work for accuracy, consistency and adherence to brand guidelines and best practice.
What you will need:
- Proven experience of delivering direct email marketing through an email service provider or CRM.
- Experience of copy writing for different audiences and channels, including business to business.
- Experience of successful project management, and integrated campaign management.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience and / or understanding on B2B marketing
- Experience or understanding of working as part of a large / matrix marketing department
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000
This position has been filled