Marketing Executive – Charity Sector
Marketing Executive - Charity Sector
Salary on application
Horsham, West Sussex
We are looking for a Marketing Executive with multi-channel campaigns experience. Working as part of a large marketing team you will deliver end to end campaigns, briefing agencies and internal teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and deliver multi-channel retention campaigns and activity to existing customers
- Monitoring and communicating campaign performance in-line with plans/against objectives, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and to budget.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with numerous external agencies, suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered and key performance indicators are met.
- Briefing and managing SMS, Telemarketing, Creative, Print, Fulfilmentsagencies, writing and approving campaign and creative briefs, sourcing key information, images and case studies
- Work with internal stakeholders to brief them on upcoming campaigns, agree messaging, source content and information including images and case studies. Also ensure that all campaigns are circulated with internal stakeholders for approval.
- Liaise with internal digital and data team to ensure delivery of planned and campaigns
What you need:
- Previous experience in a campaign focused, direct marketing role ideally B2C
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Some print and/or digital production knowledge
- Numerate and able to interpret data sets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task on-going project
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders over several locations
- Being able to drive to their HQ due to location
The company offer flexible working, 35 hour week, very good benefits, dog friendly office!
Plus much more.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: on application