Marketing Executive part time circa £28,000(Ref: TH839)
Salary up to £28,000 pro rata
This is a particularly varied role involving content creation and dissemination, PR, social media, new business campaigns and internal communications. Additional responsibilities will include working on research projects. Exceptional communication skills both verbal and digital are essential.
- Writing and creating content for the Group brands including blogs, guides, articles, case studies, sales collateral, website copy, email marketing, social media posts and internal communications.
- Assist with the planning and execution of live/online events where necessary
- Direct contact with prospects in target sectors
- Cascade key messages throughout the business using the intranet, MS Teams and email to ensure all staff are aware of relevant activity, business activity and market intelligence. Produce and manage newsletters and bulletins where relevant.
- Help to drive traffic to the website through the production and dissemination of high value content
- Co-ordinate and align customer success programme in line with any defined priority sectors. Initiate new ways to enhance and measure customer care and raise the level of referrals.
- Manage ongoing market research activity and intelligence reporting.
- Brief, manage and work with external suppliers and agencies as required
- Analyse and report on activity, making informed recommendations for future campaigns.
What you will need:
- At least 2 years or more proven skills in a B2B marketing/communications role managing on and offline campaigns
- A relevant marketing related qualification preferred
- Experience of using a CRM system.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Commercially focussed with a solid understanding of marketing best practise.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, social media and email marketing tools. Good skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop preferable.
- Able to work independently and deliver within a set timeframe
- A can do, collaborative attitude.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary £28,000 pro rata
This position has been filled