Marketing Executive, Partnerships £23,000 – £24,000(Ref: TH552)
Skills: Marketing, campaigns, Partnerships,
Partnership Marketing Executive
Salary up to £22,000 plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a large and successful global company. Based in Crawley this Partnership Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivering partnership marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to creating commercially viable ideas for activity for the Partnership Promotions
- Contribute to the set up and launch of relevant Partnership marketing activity
- Accountable for briefing the Commercial team on promotional requirements for campaigns.
- Accountable for providing URLs to key campaign stakeholders
- Accountable for briefing audit team and ensure errors/issues are rectified prior to go-live
- Contribute to proof reading and sign off of relevant assets, ensuring conformity to standards
- Contribute to setting promotional T’s & C’s and ensuring that all promotions conform to legal standards
- Accountable for the briefing of internal designer of key campaign creative requirements
- Contribute to producing and analysing data to evaluate the effectiveness of activity both during and post campaign and identify opportunities for improvement
What you will need:
- At least 1 years experience of working in a partner marketing role, or proven understanding of partnerships and commercial marketing background
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising process.
- Proven ability to understand, articulate and respond to changing internal and external environments
- Proven ability to create credibility both internally and externally
- Experience of working with external agencies and internal teams
Location: Gatwick, Sussex
Salary: up to £22,000
This position has been filled