Marketing Executive ( Print) £28,000(Ref: TH590)
Skills: print, FSA, Print production, marketing literature,
Marketing Executive (Print)
Salary £25,000 - £28,000
This Marketing Executive position will be responsible for the co-ordination of the marketing material for products; including managing all literature creation and sign off, mailings (including statements) and online collateral.
- To act as a point of contact for partner Marketing Departments in providing advice and guidance on marketing literature
- To originate and co-ordinate approvals, sign offs for all marketing material.
- Review and sign off literature and mailing
- To support the introduction of new products and support changes to existing products.
- Liaise with Compliance Departments to ensure compliance approvals are obtained for sales and promotions messages within material.
- Liaise with Production Team to inform them of all jobs that they will need to manage through to print.
- Raise any change controls required and liaise with other internal stakeholders including IS to complete the changes within specified deadlines.
- To write and maintain process and procedure documents to ensure effective, appropriate and proportionate key controls are in place to keep operational errors, regulatory breaches and customer complaints within agreed levels.
What you will need:
- At least 3 years experience in a print production role, with experience of working as part of marketing team
- Experience of working with FSA guidelines, or highly regulated work environment
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Proven writing and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Based in Brighton the company offers excellent benefits, career progression and work life balance.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary £25,000 - £28,000
This position has been filled