Marketing Executive (publications) £21,000(Ref: TH621)
Skills: copywriting, CMS, proof reading, print process,
Marketing Executive (publications)
Salary circa £21,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Do you have experience of writing creative copy, knowledge of the print process and come from a marketing or publications background? If so read on….!
This role will be responsible for:
- Ensure off line publications are produced to an agreed and clear brief and schedule that promote its products/services in a consistent manner.
- Liaise with the Brand Manager to implement the companies brand, content, editorial and corporate identity guidelines, ensuring that these and high/consistent standards of design are reflected and applied to all publications and advised through liaison with all agency and print suppliers.
- Source, originate, create and produce content for use in printed literature that can be used across other channels as required, and supports a multi channel approach to publishing.
- Be responsible for editing, proof reading and accuracy of content and seeking approval, including compliance, and obtaining sign off of publications on time.
- Liaise with the Publishing and Data Assistant to ensure accurate and timely supply of data for production deadlines.
- Support the sourcing, commissioning and asset register/managing of new photography
- Monitor stock of literature and work with the Marketing team, Product owners and Distribution Centre to ensure sufficient quantities are available for all planned events, mailings and requirements.
What you will need:
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience within a marketing and/or publishing background.
- Experience of InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience of CMSs
- Ability to write creative copy
- Knowledge of print processes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent attention to detail
Based in East Grinstead, the company offers excellent benefits and work life balance.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: Salary circa £21,000
This position has been filled