Marketing Executive – Retention and Engagement B2C(Ref: TH1043)
£26,000 – £29,000 pro rata
6 month fixed term contract to perm
We are working with a company who work in the leisure and retail space. An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to work across integrated retention and acquisition campaigns, with a main focus on email.
- To support on delivering against long-term marketing plans and strategies
- Support and help deliver overall member experience and contact strategy for existing members to increase retention and engagement.
- Create, write and brief marketing materials and digital advertising, including leaflets, posters, flyers, emails, on-site content, banners and editorial
- Writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers.
- Deliver and support on cross channel advertising opportunities with partners to increase brand awareness, engagement and partner revenue.
- Working closely with partnerships team to plan and deliver agreed partner marketing plans.
- Working closely with insight and data teams to understand use data to tailor campaigns and maximise ROI and improve membership journeys.
What you will need:
- Proven experience in Marketing Executive role, driving camapigns with a retention, acquisition or engagement focus
- Wide knowledge and experience that covers the full marketing mix.
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns both online and offline.
- Knowledge and proven email marketing experience
- Experience in copywriting for email marketing
- Experience in briefing third party agencies
- Graduate qualification, and/or CIM/IDM marketing qualification, or similar
Based in central Brighton, the company offers good benefits and team culture. This 6 month fixed term contract has a view to move to a permenant position.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000
This position has been filled