Salary circa £26,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with proven experience of volunteer marketing. This role will develop the marketing strategy for volunteer Member Communities and execute the delivery of Member Community marketing projects for my client, based in Brighton
- Take the lead responsibility for promoting the volunteer Member Community locally and nationally
- Deliver a strong engagement strategy to ensure that volunteers have an excellent experience, remain motivated and are aware of how else they can get involved
- Scope, draft, timetable and execute campaigns, working with in-house resource or third party agency support, as required
- Management of email campaigns (through Click dimensions) and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), including mailing list segmentation, testing, monitoring and delivery
- Ensuring all web content is kept up to date - Use of CMS
- Monitor & develop digital resources to create new opportunities
- Provide regular reporting of web activity; follow up analysis of data and input into future web activity
- Manage literature production within each project, co-ordinate fulfilment activity
What you will need:
- Graduate qualification, and/or marketing qualification (Certificate or Diploma in marketing)
- Proven experience of marketing to volunteers is essential
- Broad understanding and working knowledge of all marketing disciplines and techniques including digital, advertising, copywriting, print and brand management.
- Understanding of integrated marketing approaches including web, PPC, SEO, social and DM
- Keen eye for design and creative approaches within marketing collateral used across multiple channels
- Have well developed written and oral skills.
- Excellent proof reading and copy writing skills
- The company offers good benefits along with a creative and supportive work environment.
This position has been filled