We are working in partnership with a rapidly growing B2B company with an enviable client list and offices in both Brighton and London. They are now looking for an all round talented marketer who can create and develop the strategy; implement and deliver the marketing plan. This is an exciting time to join their expanding team.
The role includes:
- Create and develop the marketing strategy for the business, defining the service offering and market propositions.
- Analyse brand positions, competitive landscape and propositions
- Manage the development and delivery of the company’s marketing activities, including websites, social media, comms, CRM, events and PR.
- Set the brand guidelines and tone of voice for the business, products and all marketing output.
- Have a thorough and up to date knowledge of the market, competitors and share this knowledge with the internal stakeholders
- Produce reports on all marketing activity, with analysis and recommendations
- Manage the marketing budget and 3rd party suppliers
You will have:
- Solid broad range of integrated marketing activities and techniques
- Proven skills in B2B marketing
- Understanding and experience of developing, managing, delivering and tracking multiple types of marketing campaigns/activity with focus on ROI and evaluation
- Experience of working closely with a sales team, generating and processing leads and reviewing and refining campaigns to achieve continuous improvement in ROI
- A background in IT or tech service would be preferable
- Previously used CRM tools like Salesforce
- Skills in marketing tools, including CMS, social Media platforms and email software
- Excellent verbal and written skills, especially in proposal and presentation creation
They have an excellent working environment and contemporary working spaces. This position would spend 4 days per week in the Brighton office and 1 days per week in the London Bridge office.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
This position has been filled