Marketing Manager, £30,000 – £40,000
Salary up to £40,000, Newhaven, East Sussex
Talent Hub are working in partnership with an established and respected business in their niche sector. They are looking for a Marketing Manager who plans, executes and optimizes their marketing initiatives. The role will report to the Ecommerce Director and independently run initiatives such as PR, social media and email marketing.
It is essential to have a passion for the Arts, Galleries and interior design to be considered for this role.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager job include:
- In cooperation with the Ecommerce Director you help develop their marketing plan, to execute it and to measure the results.
- This role focuses on making sure as many people as possible find out about their beautiful product through building and executing a long-term strategy across PR, influencer marketing, social media (paid and organic) and email marketing
- Their product team, designers, programmers and printers will support the role with seasonal product selection, product launch schedules, photography and other marketing collateral.
- Drive and analyse web analytics, working with clear KPIs (traffic, CTR, attribution, etc) a return on investment focus in executing and developing the strategy and the role.
You will have:
- You will have spent a minimum of 2 years in a Marketing Management position for an online retail business, marketing or PR agency within a premium brand
- You understand the importance of customer focus, customer needs and clear targeting of marketing messages and channels.
- You can produce high quality website and PR copy, run PR campaigns independently and develop (or even better have) a contact network of relevant sector journalists and influencers.
- You are at the same time not afraid of numbers and enjoy quantifying and tracking the results of our marketing initiatives through web and marketing KPIs
- You love retail, are a team player, conscientious, trustworthy and reliable and have a hands-on, lead-by-example style.
Location: East Sussex Coast
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000