Marketing Manager, £30k – £40k
£30,000 - £40,000 (full-time or could be 25 hours per week and the salary would be pro rata’d)
We are working with a growing, established company with contemporary offices just outside of Chichester. As their business continues to thrive and shift online, they are expanding their Marketing team. They are now looking for an all-round fully integrated Marketer to support the Head of Marketing. They have ambition growth plans and require something with drive and ambition who is results and target orientated.
The role includes:
- Managing and delivery the Marketing Plan, with key focus on acquisition and retention targets.
- Ensure the digital marketing channels are up to date, accurate and fully optimised.
- Utilise SEO best practise and manage PPC campaigns
- Develop, moderate and manage the social media channels for the company and its products
- Manage and deliver eCRM and emails marketing campaigns as part of the acquisition and retention strategy
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on online marketing campaign activity
- Drive up and cross-sell strategy and capaigns for existing customers.
- Deliver traditional marketing activities, including DM, events and printed marketing materials.
- Manage internal stakeholder relations and 3rd party suppliers
You will have:
- A degree or equivalent level qualification
- At least 3 years proven skills in a similar position and level
- Confidence in managing up and working with senior managers within the organisation.
- Proven track record and success of managing and delivering social media strategies and campaigns
- Skills in managing 3rd party suppliers and agencies
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the financial services sector would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a medium sized business with backing of a large corporate. Fantastic benefits package and flexible working hours offered.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled