Marketing Manager £35k-£40k(Ref: TH934)
Newhaven, East Sussex, Salary £35,000 - £40,000
We are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager the job will liaise with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong, presenting a strong and consistent brand.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you will have a base at their office in Newhaven, but regular attendance to the flagship London HQ is requred.
Key responsibilities for this Marketing Manager job include:
- You will work beside the design and sales teams to manage the market strategy and implement effective campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Be the Guardian for the brand, tone of voice, look & feel and all marketing content.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy to drive brand development, new business lead generation and customer retention
- Develop an annual marketing plan, based on direction and feedback from each region.
- Ensure consistency in the delivery of the marketing communications across multiple channels and work closely with each region to represent all aspects in niches of the organisation.
- Monitor competitor marketing activity and respond appropriately
- Manage online content, and produce a monthly report for SERPs, enquiries, AdWords and Google analytics. Support new online content in growth markets such as China.
- Maintain a pulse on social media with news, trends and insights. Grow onto other platforms.
- Drive PR and campaigns for events
- Work with the design team to produce and maintain company and product presentation materials.
For this Marketing Manager job you will need:
- A B2B Marketing background
- Have experience launching new products and honing product propositions
- Have great copywriting skills and can demonstrate effective, optimised content creation that has achieved high engagement
- Ideally have experience coordinating trade show exhibiting and ensuring the smooth, effective running of events that achieve m
- Be proficient with the Adobe suite of products
- Be educated to degree level (ideally in a business or marketing related subject) with at least 5 years of experience in marketing.
Location: Newhaven, East Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled