Marketing Manager (£40,000) Education
Marketing Manager (education B2B)
Salary up to £40,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and fun marketing team based in the heart of Brighton.
- Understanding the needs of clients within their target market – particularly the higher education sector – and ensuring their B2B marketing strategy is aligned to those needs.
- Owning the B2B marketing aspect of all key strategic programmes and core elements of the two year marketing strategy.
- Planning and implementing campaigns using the most effective channel mix (including CRM marketing, event activity, PR and content marketing, direct marketing) within the budget available to support key goals, managing spend, and reporting performance against budget.
- Co-ordinating campaign activity, including Commercial Product, Community, Content, Design, PR, CRM where appropriate.
- Ownership of the marketing database within the Salesforce CRM system, ensuring it includes the optimal mix of marketing contacts, and is used effectively to deliver a strong lead and new business pipeline.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting campaign performance, in order to understand their effectiveness and optimise future activity
What you will need:
- Extensive experience of B2B marketing management, with a proven track record of success
- Extensive experience of the UK higher education marketing sector
- Experience of digital advertising and social media
- Experience of other B2B marketing sectors (highly desirable)
- Self-motivated, driven and goal orientated with a high tempo work ethic
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and numerical capability
- Degree or equivalent (desirable not essential)
Based in the heart of Brighton the company offers excellent benefits and a creative work environment, where you could develop a long-term career.
This position has been filled