Marketing Manager (Tech)(Ref: TH1039)
Skills: inbound, outbound, HubSpot
Brighton, East Sussex
Talent Hub is working with a company that specialise in innovative and disruptive technology, enabling their clients to deliver exceptional products and services – globally. They have 3 offices around Europe, and this Marketing Manager job is in their Brighton Office. There is huge potential to grow into a more senior role and manage the marketing team as it grows.
They are looking for multi channel content marketer with some inbound and outbound marketing experience, you will deliver the marketing campaign activity, which will include emails, video content, ebooks, blogs, social media, marketing materials and events.
At least 2 years proven skills is required for this position. Ideally from B2B background with a passion for Tech and experience of marketing automation software.
You should also have proven skills in the following, as the responsibilities for this role include:
- Generate new business leads through integrated and various marketing activities.
- Utilise inbound and outbound marketing tactics in campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate sales
- Using Hotspot marketing automation to track and manage all campaign activity
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns, with input and collaboration from the commercial team.
- Manage and attend corporate events and exhibitions, for lead generation and brand awareness
- Create and delivery marketing materials
- Generate and create online content, for the website, eCRM and paid search advertising
- Liaise with and update the other international offices and teams on marketing activity and results.
- Be proactive in generating ideas for marketing campaigns and brand positing.
- Manage external agencies
Benefits include: 24 days holiday, pension, paid for travel to other offices and events. Dynamic company, rapidly growing with huge potential and development activities.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled