Direct Marketing Manager £40,000(Ref: TH683)
Skills: Direct Marketing, Strategy, agency management, people management, budget management,
Direct Marketing Manager
Horsham, West Sussex
Salary circa £40,000
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager, with a proven track record in people management, strategic marketing planning and successful campaign output. This role will be responsible for planning all campaign activity, focussed mainly on acquiring new customers and ensuring their longevity as loyal customers.
Working with the wider marketing team, this role will be responsible for a substantial marketing budget, 1 Senior Marketing Exec and 2 Marketing Executives. This role comes with big targets and high rewards. If you want to work in a fast paced, passionate, dedicated team, this could be for you.
The role includes:
- Create and develop a strategy and annual budget, which will deliver the results set out in the KPI’s and targets
- Analyse previous years activity, successes and competitor activity to make educated decisions
- Research and develop new ways to attract and win over a new customer base
- Create the years output and campaign activity plans, with budgtes and KPI’s for each element
- Negotiate with external agencies and media buyers, ensuring the most effective return in each of these media – Press inserts, TV, radio, digital, direct mail, eCRM
- Regularly asses the procedures and processes for effective campaign out and reporting, internally and externally.
- Keep up to date with industry news and best practise. Ensuring all communications are inline with industry regulations and legislation
You will have:
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Extensive skills in integrated campaign management
- Solid leadership skills, of your team and external agencies
- Worked in a similar position, within Marketing, Digital, CRM and DM previously
- Extensive knowledge of digital production and print production processes
- Previously managed multi-media campaigns, direct mail, eCRM, DRTV, out of home and digital marketing campaigns
- Skills in the tools required to deliver complex, multi-segment marketing campaigns.
- Previously managed a substantial budget and proven the ROI on spend.
- Be able to manage up and ensure procedures are adhered to
- Be driven and self motivated
- Get the best of the people you are line managing, ensuring they are motivated and produce accurate campaign activity
Location: Horsham, Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: salary up to £40,000
This position has been filled