Marketing Manager B2B(Ref: TH1111)
Skills: Marketing, B2B, Email, outbound
Marketing Manager B2B,
Brighton & Hove
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
This exciting company continues to go from strength to strength, not just through increased revenue, but also winning awards and an having an impressive portfolio of clients. They are now looking for a skilled, passionate and ambitious marketeer to join their team. This will be a stand-alone role, so the opportunities to make you mark and really make a difference to the business are huge.
They need someone who can create the marketing strategy and plan, then deliver the campaigns, tracking and reporting on their success. For now they see the majority of the work to be outbound marketing, lead generation for the sales team and setting up processes for email marketing and automation. So they need someone who can juggle multiple projects, have excellent copywriting skills and bring creative content and marketing campaigns to life.
For this Marketing Manager job, you must have:
- Proven skills in B2B, ideally for either professional services, financial services, consultancy or IT.
- Previously delivery successful outbound marketing campaigns that have resulted in lead generation and new customers.
- Have excellent email marketing experience
- Ability to create content plans and write / create the content for various channels
- Skills with marketing automation tools
- Be educated to Degree level in Marketing, Business or equivalent qualification.
- Be able to work autonomously and on your own initiative.
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension, Healthcare, Childcare vouchers
- Incentives and many more
Location: Brighton & Hove, East Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled