Marketing Manager (B2B)(Ref: TH1137)
Skills: B2B, Marketing, Lead Generation,
Brighton / London / WFH
£50,000 - £65,000
Talent Hub is working with a successful fin-tech company, with a global span and international clients. Their marketing team is growing and they now need an experienced and skilled B2B marketing manager with proven skills in lead generation, to achieve revenue goals, increase brand awareness, accelerate the pipeline and grow sales.
Responsibilities for this Marketing Manager job include:
- Lead Demand Generation campaigns, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, partners, paid programs and virtual events.
- Ensure world-class quality marketing materials that are produced, including web content, webinars, emails, events, white papers, ROI studies, ads, graphics, and videos.
- Identify new optimisation tests and growth opportunities for faster growth, better lifetime value, and/or lower CAC.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
For this job you should have:
- You have proven experience in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in Saas.
- You have industry knowledge of demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies and digital
- You have a track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution.
- You are an analytically-driven decision maker, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions.
- You look beyond just the marketing domain to help drive analytical insights that will help the business expand and target key market segments, drive pipeline velocity and contribute to our overall “go to market” strategy.
- Remote working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression and training
- Many more….
Location: Brighton & London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
This position has been filled