Marketing Manager(Ref: TH943)
Marketing Manager B2B
Salary circa £45,000 plus bonus , Crawley /Gatwick, West Sussex
Talent Hub is looking for a Marketing Manager with skills in marketing products, preferable within IT or tech sector and through vendors or channels. This job is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B marketer looking to make a difference, develop a strategy and role out multi-channels marketing campaigns.
For the Marketing Manager job responsibilities include:
- Establish annual marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts aligned with the overall Strategy of the company.
- Development of the annual marketing plan and budget in partnership with key suppliers and channel partners delivering a detailed marketing plan for all key sales channels, product sets and markets across all media channels.
- Deploying and driving through the business successful marketing campaigns owning their implementation from ideation to execution. Setting key metrics to measure performance throughout the campaign life cycle highlighting success / failure of campaigns and reporting ROI where applicable.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies and initiatives for new products or services
- Ownership of the email marketing system delivering weekly campaigns to support growth of the Regional sales activity and measuring success.
- Development of the website and blog to ensure we attract and convert our target customer groups.
- Development of e-commerce capability and revenue growth
- Devising promotional and advertising activities such as brochures, email and direct mail campaigns.
- Organizing all aspects of company corporate events (e.g. golf days, supplier event days, sporting event attendance, event sponsorship etc)
For this Marketing Manager job, you will need:
- Degree educated. CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing desirable.
- 5 years marketing experience. Both digital marketing and marcoms.
- Previous experience in B2B is a must and experience working for an IT Company or within the data centre and LAN arena an advantage.
- Experience of channel marketing a must.
- Previous experience in working with a smaller, growing, dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Writing of marketing plan and putting together of marketing budgets.
- Management of external agencies.
- Experience in Vendor relationship management desirable.
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: Salary circa £45,000 plus bonus