Marketing Manager circa £28,000 – £32,000(Ref: TH942)
Salary circa £28,000 - £32,000
This is an exciting job for a commercial and creative integrated marketer with a digital or eCommerce background. Working as part of a global cutting edge company based in Brighton, this is a standalone Marketing Manager position with the objective to improve market position and achieve financial growth through strategy, promotions and events.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager job include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Co-ordinating different marketing campaigns by incorporating sales data analysis.
- Creation and publication of a wide range of different marketing material in line with marketing plans i.e. digital, direct and printed
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Designing and implementing the strategy for exhibitions/event
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns and communications
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Liaising with UK wide colleagues to ensure comprehensive understanding of project needs, local factors and realistic target setting is realised
For this Marketing Manager job you will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing B2B & B2C environment with a lead generation, commercial sales focus to sell products online as well as in store
- A high level of energy and the ability to deliver a fresh and innovative marketing / sales strategy
- Driven with a creative visionary
- The ability to bring a new spin to the role
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
The company offer good benefits as well as the chance to feel you are giving something back and improving people’s lives…..
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary circa £28,000 - £32,000