Marketing Manager (part-time)(Ref: TH1147)
Skills: B2B, lead gen', digital marketing,
Marketing Manager - B2B
(part-time, 3 days per week)
Salary for 3 days £25,000. Pro rata £41,600
Worthing, West Sussex
Talent Hub is working with a market leading, global player in the engineering sector. Their clients include some of the largest global brands. Considering their success, they are a relatively small, yet hugely successful team and now they need a Marketing Manager to help facilitate their ambitions growth plans.
The responsibilities for this Marketing Manager job include:
- Create, develop and deliver the marketing strategy and plans, annually and quarterly with detailed plans and campaigns activity.
- Develop the digital marketing campaign activity and content. This includes the website and SEO. Also CRM email campaigns and also lead -generation inbound marketing campaign activity.
- Social Media – develop and manage the social media platforms, grow the communities with engaging and targeted content
- Online advertising – manage the paid search campaigns, ensuring effective ROI with CTR and lead-gen
- Be instrumental in supporting sales team with the management of events, exhibitions and conferences
- Develop market research programme from existing customers and the industry
For this job you should have:
- Previously worked at marketing manager level, with proven skills in creating and delivering strategies and plans
- Working in a B2B environment, with lead generation marketing activities is essential
- Ideally worked in a construction, engineering or tech sectors
- Proven skills in SEO and PPC
- CRM, email and Social Media campaigns activity
- Self-motivated, working on own initiative and autonomously is essential.
For full details on the company and details of the job description, please apply with you CV and current salary details.
Salary: £25,000 for 3 days (£41,600 pro rata)