Marketing Manager ( SaaS, Tech) On hold until further notice(Ref: 1095)
Skills: SaaS, Tech
Marketing Manager (SaaS, Tech)
On hold until further notice
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a SaaS or Tech background. This is a new role within a successful software development company based in the heart of Brighton.
Working closely with the business development and product development team you will drive the launch of a new product into the market. You will be responsible for the whole marketing mix, working independently to lead marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and manage the delivery of all digital marketing, including SEO and SEM
- Manage their social media presence across all forms of social media
- Work with the marketing team on their offline marketing activities such as PR and
- events to build their brand awareness
- Manage their CRM database and automation experience
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against
- goals and quantifiable metrics
- Coordinate with their CMO and marketing team to ensure a consistent message in our marketing approach, creative design and content across the company.
What you will need:
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and campaigns for a SaaS product
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
- media campaigns
- Understanding of web design, particularly user experience and customer journeys
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with a knowledge of website
- analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Based in Brighton the company offer excellent benefits and a supportive work environment.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: up to £48,000