Marketing Manager ( travel, accommodation) £40,000(Ref: TH613)
Skills: accommodation, data insight, agency management, marketing campaigns,
Marketing Manager (hotels, leisure)
Salary up to £40,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the travel and leisure space!
This role will be responsible for the successful execution of the Accommodation product portfolio. This will involve delivering outstanding product management and portfolio development in line with the companies strategy.
- Work closely with the Accommodation Product Manager to develop and drive the accommodation marketing execution plan and longer term plans in-line with the strategy
- Develop alignment with the relevant marketing/digital and communications teams ensuring that all channels are fully optimised
- Work with the Communications and Events teams to ensure that all event and exhibition platforms are utilised effectively to increase promotion and revenue opportunities
- Work with the Insight and data functions to better understand members’ attributes and behaviours in order to refine the marketing plan
- Utilise a multi-channel approach to achieve your objectives and maximise targets and revenue opportunities
- Perform post campaign evaluation to improve performance monitoring and reporting vs KPIs and planned targets. Recommend and then implement tactical solutions to address any deficit and/or trends.
- Work within the agency roster and ensure the agencies are working towards your goals – ensure the agencies are working together where necessary and there is shared goals and efficiencies.
- Review and analyse market, competitors and segmentation model for performance measurements, and provide empirically based recommendations which take into account business priorities and resource availability.
- Develop and nurture 3rd party relationships and channels (e.g. dealers, parks, attractions, National institutions etc) to leverage LTV
- Support the Head of Marketing in the Accommodation strategic theme development
You will need to have proven experience marketing products within the travel space or accommodation marketing experience. The company offers excellent benefits and work life balance.
Location: East Grinstead
This position has been filled