Marketing Manager £40,000(Ref: TH539)
Skills: Marketing, Engineering background, Strategy, campaign
Salary up to £40,000
Littlehampton, West Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop this new role for a large global organisation based in West Sussex. The role will promote the brand and increase the awareness in the market.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Implement a coherent communication strategy to increase brand awareness in the market place.
- Manage PR activities and ensure that they maximise their investment by providing clear direction of the business needs.
- Develop cost effective advertising campaigns as applicable for new products to convey significant messages to the European market in a controlled fashion.
- Review, develop and produce a product literature programme in all relevant languages, including distribution.
- Develop a CRM plan to the database to promote and expand the knowledge of the brand and increase sales and enquiries.
- Be the last ‘gate of information accuracy’ when it comes to publication and distribution of images, written information in English and other languages, technical content.
- Manage the brand to ensure it is used throughout the business correctly and appropriately.
What you will need:
- Proven experience of working in an intergrated marketing role, including experience of multi sited manufacturing environment / B2B setting
- Marketing Degree qualification preferential
- A minimum of 3 years marketing communications experience, with proven experience of managing digital agencies and driving forward email marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of SEO, with experience of managing digital agencies.
- Proven experience of using Google Analytics, reporting on campaigns and traffic to the website
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and the Adobe Suite.
- Be self-motivated with excellent communications skills.
The company offers a supportive and positive work environment, excellent benefits and long term career progression.
Location: Littlehampton, Sussex
This position has been filled