Marketing & PR Executive(Ref: Th1017)
Marketing & PR Executive
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is an awards winning tech company based in Brighton.
Working as part of the Marketing Team the Marketing & PR Executive provides support by building brand awareness for the company and communicating key messages via the press and media in both new and established territories across the globe.
The Marketing & PR Executive role includes creating briefs, writing copy for targeted media campaigns and liaising with key media contacts to drive press activity, offering practical support, strong communications skills and creative input, which are key elements in driving the company’s marketing, press and media success forward.
For this role you will need:
- BA Hons degree in communications/marketing or a minimum of 3 years’ equivalent industry experience
- A sound understanding of the role of PR and Marketing within a communications team
- A drive for creating communications content for a global brand
- Passion for team work and collaboration
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and excellent proofing skills
- Ability to be highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate positively
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role, they could be the opportunity within the business after this time.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled