Paid Media Manager(Ref: TH1032)
Skills: Paid Search, PPC, SEO, Social advertising
Paid Media Manager – Search and Social (in-house)
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Benefits : good holidays, flexible working, health care packages, travel incentives, in work hours team socials and many more…
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Paid Media Specialist to join a vibrant marketing team in this rapidly growing business in Brighton. Operating globally, they are market leaders in their field. Having recently brought paid media (search and Social) in-house, they require someone who can hands-on deliver the campaigns for search and social channels, whilst working with the wider marketing and content teams. Being an expert in Google Adwords and Facebook advertising are a must for this position.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Plan and execute all paid media activity across multiple markets, taking responsibility for all management tasks, including ad copy testing, bid optimisation, reporting and analysis of performance metrics.
- Work with members of the growth, data and marketing teams to use paid media to drive platform liquidity in specific locations/markets.
- Measure and report on the performance of paid media channels, and assess against channel targets and business objectives (revenue, ROI and other KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise overall spend and performance based on those insights.
- To provide solid and thought out recommendations that are backed up with data to our product teams to deliver optimisation breakthroughs in our funnels for new customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with the internal teams to deliver integrated campaigns that could cross over with Social/PR/Partnerships.
For this job you must have:
- At least 4 years’ experience at a hands-on level running PPC and Facebook accounts, either in an agency environment or client-side.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex, multi-region accounts. Knowledge and experience of dual-sided marketplace businesses is preferable.
- To be able to provide clear insight and recommendations across the company with a simple message that is understood across the board from junior to Exec level.
- Strong analytical skills, embracing the concept of data-driven thinking in all aspects of your work.
- Thorough knowledge of ad serving and PPC management tools (e.g., Doubleclick, Marin, DART, Atlas).
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook attribution models.
- Excellent experience of building Facebook retargeting audiences, lookalike audiences and building paid social journeys through retargeting.
For more details on this role, the business and benefits, please apply now.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled