Paid Media Manager(Ref: TH1065)
Skills: Paid Search, PPC, Performance Marketing
Paid Media Manager
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a global growing Tech/Financial services company who are doing things differently. Championing a creative, relaxed well balanced work environment - you can bring your dog to work, enjoy 30 days holiday plus Bank Holiday’s and work from home 1 day per week!
The Paid Media Manager vacancy is a new in house role responsible for strategy and delivery, working into the Head of Marketing and as part of a wider marketing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Running our paid media activity initially across Paid Search, Display and Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube)
- Knowledge of SEO and how our paid and organic efforts work together is preferred.
- You’ll be in charge of the media budget, tasked with growing volume in an ROI-positive way, making bid changes and optimisations on a daily basis
Paid Media skills needed for this job are:
- Experience specifically in Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube pre-roll and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Scaling paid media activity for start-up brands, would be useful
- Are a strong communicator; this is a high profile role and in-depth results are shared weekly to the Leadership team and monthly to the Board
- Have experience managing significant paid media budgets and optimising spend
If you would like to hear more and explore this Paid Media Manager role, please send us your CV or drop me an email.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled