Paid Media Manager
Paid Media Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
6 month temporary contract
Talent Hub are working in partnership with an International Tech company in Brighton to find a Paid Media Manager. This is a strategic role, briefing PPC teams internationally to deliver PPC campaigns for EMEA. We are looking for a digital marketer with PPC experience who can technically brief teams, create innovative ways to use Paid Media for individual campaigns and improvements.
You will have:
- Strategically managed large-scale Paid Search campaigns
- Proven skills in paid search, social and display ad campaigns
- Have excellent auditing, analysis and reporting skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Adobe Ad Cloud, Tableau, DoubleClick/Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads would be ideal
- Superb communication skills - able to build relationships both internally with colleagues and externally
- Excel Skills, ability to carry out data analysis by utilising advanced formulas and features
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Create and deliver strategic recommendations across all major Social, Search and Display platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Marketing Platform.
- Day to day running, including optimisation and reporting on all campaigns.
- Ensuring all agreed metrics are tracked across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Identify creative performance trends and insights at a large scale using real-time performance data
- Create, update, and maintain regular performance reports and share with internal teams
- Work cross functionally to ideate creative advertising campaigns & messaging tests
Based in Brighton the company have a modern and creative office space.
This 6 month temporary contract could be extended after this time, for a further 6 months.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: up to £45,000
This position has been filled