Paid Search Analyst(Ref: TH1078)
Skills: Paid Search, paid media, Analysis, PPC
Paid Search Analyst
Brighton, East Sussex
This Brighton based business is looking for a skilled Paid Search Analyst to join the business marketing team and deliver the multi-channel and international Paid Search campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which will grow in staff numbers hugely again this year. The pride themselves in developing their staff for the long term with training and also into different departments.
They are looking for a skilled person, who can manage multiple projects at the same time, with big budgets, who can look at the data and make recommendations to improve performance and CPAs. You must come from a trading or ecommerce sector to be considered for this role.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Being responsible for the Paid Search (Google and Bing), Display and retargeting of UK and International accounts.
- Planning, implementation and optimisation of their accounts across multiple markets, including ad copy testing, bid optimisation, reporting and analysis of performance metrics
- Analyse daily and weekly trading reports, including sessions, conversion, CPAs, margins and take prompt action
- Increase performance and optimisation of campaigns with a clear focus on trading
- Identify trends and maximise margins in this competitive sector through spend optimisation, ecommerce improvements, customer journey analysis, website development and pricing
- Working within the digital team to provide guidance for overall digital marketing strategies (content, promotions, CRO...) Ideally, be looking to step up into a more strategic role
For the Paid Media job you must have:
- At least 4 or 5 years’ hands on experience running PPC and Facebook accounts, either
- in an agency environment or client-side
- Previously worked in a trade or ecommerce environment
- Be comfortable managing high budgets across complex accounts and delivering KPIs.
- Experience running International accounts for different B2C markets
- Excellent data analysis and Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards targets and achieve ROI
- Desirable knowledge of bid management tools such as Marin or Search 360
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to buy more holiday allowance or sell unused holiday days.
- Collaborative working environment, training and development, and many more…
Location: Brighton, East Sussex