Paid Search Manager(Ref: TH1124)
Skills: Paid Search, Paid Social, PPC, Display advertising
Paid Search Manager
6 month Fixed Term Contract – ASAP start.
Brighton / Remote working (must be UK based)
Salary on application
Fantastic opportunity for a Paid Search Manager to join a successful global FinTech SaaS company, with offices in Brighton. This role will be working with stakeholders in the USA and EMEA, you will be responsible for managing large scale Paid Search and Social, Display campaigns for this company with high growth plans and targets.
Responsibilities for the Paid Search Manager include:
- Building campaigns to the best standards across all major Social, Search and Display platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Marketing Platform.
- Ensuring all agreed metrics are tracked across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Day to day running, including optimization and reporting on all campaigns.
- Identify creative performance trends and insights at a large scale using real-time performance data.
- Create, update, and maintain regular performance reports and share with internal teams.
- Work cross functionally to ideate creative advertising campaigns & messaging tests.
For this Paid Search Manager contract job, you should have:
- 5+ years of experience running advertising campaigns across Social, Search and Display.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tableau, Google Marketing Platform (SA 360, Campaign Manager, DV 360), Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads is required.
- Google & Microsoft Ads certification.
- Superb communication skills - able to build relationships both internally with colleagues and externally.
- Excel Skills, ability to carry out data analysis by utilising advanced formulas and features.
This contract jobs will be paid on a PAYE basis through Talent Hub and also includes holiday and pension contributions.
For more details on the company and the full job description, please apply here with details of you availability and current salary.
Location: Brighton / Remote working
Salary: On application