Partnerships Manager, £35k-£40k(Ref: TH799)
£35,000 - £40,000
Talent Hub is looking for a skilled a Partnership Manager to join this growing team. Our client is looking for someone with proven skills in developing new B2B partnerships, which will not only develop their business, but will also benefit their customers. Proven success in either travel or membership or is required. If you can seek out opportunities, grown and develop business, through strategy business partnership – then this is the job for you!
You must have skills in the following responsibilities:
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of potential partners and match them with the solution that the company provides, to maximise business opportunities
- Extensive research, identification and prioritisation of prospective partnership opportunities with major global and national companies
- Day-to-day management of partnerships, working collaboratively across business functions to develop and execute their ambitious strategy globally;
- Work with marketing to produce assets required for agreed partnership activities across both digital and print;
- Contribute in all processes leading up to finalising such partnerships (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration ongoing management and follow up);
- Produce documentation to support partnership negotiations including presentations, proposals, pitch decks etc.
You will have:
- Minimum 3+ years relevant work experience within a Partnerships / Business Development role with a proven track record of building and implementing such partnerships;
- A born communicator with stellar written and spoken communication skills and the ability to distill topics into clear and impactful summaries and presentations with exceptional attention to detail;
- Commercially focused, results oriented with excellent communication & reporting skills;
- Equally motivated to develop new and existing partner relationships;
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple departments;
This is fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, ambitious team, with offices in central Brighton and a host of benefits.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled