PPC Analyst, £35,000(Ref: TH787)
£30,000 - £35,000
Talent Hub is looking for a skilled and successful PPC Analyst, with at least 2 years proven skills in a PPC or Paid Search job within an ecommerce business, on a global scale.
The job includes:
- Manage all Paid Search campaign activity, including display, programmatic and retargeting ads.
- Analyse all Paid media activity and trading performance, with special focus on international markets
- Maximse margins within the competitive travel sector, in which this company operates
- Working in an analytical and creative way, seeking new ideas and opportunities to maximise the performance of paid search activity
- Responsible for optimising global website and channels, in various languages
- Ensure the conversion of new and returning customers to the company websites
You will have:
- At least 2 years proven skills in a soley PPC or Paid Search position, within an ecommerce sector.
- Proven skills in conceiving digital marketing campaigns, especially programmatic and lead generation.
- Excellent data analysis skills, particularly Google Analytics and AdWords
- Commercially oriented approach to digital marketing
- Experience working with external agencies (PPC & others) though the role will largely be hands-on with day-to-day campaign management
- Strong written and spoken English & at least one other European language desired
- Degree educated preferred
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This position has been filled