PPC Executive, up to £30,000(Ref: TH741)
Up to £30,000
We are working with an International organisation who are looking for a talented and passionate expert in all forms of Paid Media, to join their busy team, in the Brighton office. This role includes being responsible for managing the hands on campaigns, to drive leads and conversion to their multiple websites.
The roles includes:
- Deliver an audience targeting plan for both social and display
- Being responsible for all keyword research
- Manage all account, including set-up, users, billing and alerts
- Ensure ROI is met and spend is optimised
- Manage all tracking, set-up, monitoring and testing
- Ensure campaign activity driving online leads
- Manage the design and build of campaign materials, including landing pages, links and track results
- Manage email and eCRM campaigns with the wider team
You will have:
- A degree in either Buiness, Marketing or communications
- Proven success in a similar role, specializing in large budget PPC campaigns
- Highly skilled in Google Analytics and Google Adwords and paid for advertising on social media platflorms including Facebook
- Skilled in copywriting for online advertising
- Successful managed and optimized Search, Display and Social media campaigns.
- Be able to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
- Be passionate about all things digital and keep up with the latest trends
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
This position has been filled