PPC Executive (agency)(Ref: TH1050)
Skills: PPC, Paid Search, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Double Click,
PPC Executive (agency)
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Talent Hub is working with a leading Digital Marketing Agency in Brighton. They are looking for a PPC Executive to join their team, to manage Paid Search campaigns on various channels, not just Google. Working on several of their well-known clients and brands, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a respected team and develop your skills in Paid Search.
The responsibilities for this Paid Search job include:
- Day-to-day management of paid search campaigns
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting on campaign activity
- Utilising skillset to contribute ideas and suggestions on improvements to campaign content, structure and budget allocation.
- Research latest trends and news
- Interact with clients on various accounts
- Prepare reports for client and internal meetings and reviews
- Utilise Google Adwords, Double Click, Search 360 tools
- Manage large Paid Search budgets
For this role you will have:
- Worked in a similar role either client side/in-house or for a digital marketing agency for at least 1-2 years.
- Previously managed Paid Search campaigns, hands on (not through an agency)
- Proven skills in reporting and tracking ROI
- Budget management
- Worked in Digital Marketing
- Passion for Paid Search and digital marketing
- Working knowledge of Analytics Platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture, Doubleclick)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This company offer excellent Benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday which increase
- Flexible working hours
- Options to buy extra holidays
- Study leave
- Training and progression
- Many more….
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000