PPC Executive (in-house)(Ref: TH1048)
Skills: PPC, Paid Search, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
PPC Executive – in-house
Gatwick / Crawley
Talent Hub is working with a respected brand in the travel sector. Their busy marketing team is in need of a Digital Marketing Executive with skills in managing PPC campaigns, in-house and also working with the external agency who manage PPC campaigns for other products. This person will be responsible for managing multiple Paid Search campaigns for a large product range, with substantial budgets. Working with various teams, this person must be able to analyse, report, amend, improve and deliver successful ROI campaigns.
Proven skills in the following responsibilities are required for this role.
Responsibilities for the PPC Executive job include:
- Manage the effectiveness of Paid Search campaigns for multiple products.
- Analyse, track, moderate and report on campaigns effectiveness and ROI
- Work with the external agency on other PPC campaigns
- Work with other internal departments for content and copy ensuring integrated campaigns
- Contribute to other Digital marketing activity
- Utilising Google Adwords for PPC campaigns (using API
- Manage and report on budget spend and ROI
- Respond to queries and requirements from other departments
- Contribute to effectiveness of affiliate and partner strategies and campaigns.
For this role you will have:
- Proven skills in all of the above
- Previously worked in a B2C sector and with substantial budgets
- Worked in a commercial online retail environment, ideally travel but not essential
- Google Adwords qualified advantageous
- Working knowledge of working web bade systems / /processes
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Staff discounts, 25 days holiday, Pension, healthcare
This is fantastic opportunity to join a leading travel brand who develop their staff and promote within the group.
Location: Gatwick / Crawley, West Sussex
This position has been filled