Paid Media Manager – Contract(Ref: TH1124)
Paid Media Manager
6 month Contract
£35,000 - £45,000 pro rata
We are looking for a PPC Manager with skills in delivering the strategy for Paid Search and Paid Social, on a global basis. From initial audit, to recommendations on improving the strategy, implementation and management of the campaigns. Our client has several international offices and works with businesses globally. This role will be working in the busy marketing team, supporting EMEA and alongside the U.S offices.
- Create and deliver campaigns to the best standards across all major Social, Search and Display platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Marketing Platform.
- Day to day running, including optimisation and reporting on all campaigns.
- Ensuring all agreed metrics are tracked across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Identify creative performance trends and insights at a large scale using real-time performance data
- Create, update, and maintain regular performance reports and share with internal teams
- Work cross functionally to ideate creative advertising campaigns & messaging tests
What you will need:
- Previously managed large-scale Paid Search campaigns, for global markets for at least 3 years.
- Proven skills in delivering paid search, social and display ad campaigns
- Have excellent auditing, analysis and reporting skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Adobe Ad Cloud, Tableau, DoubleClick/Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads is required
- Google & Microsoft Ads certification
- Superb communication skills – able to build relationships both internally with colleagues and externally
- Excel Skills, ability to carry out data analysis by utilising advanced formulas and features
Location: Brighton, East Sussex remote working
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: up to £45,000 pro rata
This position has been filled