PPC Manager(Ref: TH1037)
Skills: Paid Search, Paid Social, Display advertising, PPC
Brighton, East Sussex
6 month contract – day rate
We are looking for a PPC Manager with skills in delivering the strategy for Paid Search and Paid Social, on a global basis. From initial audit to recommendations on improving the strategy, implementation and management of the campaigns. Our client has several international offices and works with businesses globally. This role will be working in the busy marketing team, supporting EMEA and alongside the U.S offices.
They are looking for an energetic person, with proven skills in achieving results and reaching KPI’s in Paid Search and Paid Social. As well as being analytical and using the latest technologies to run successful campaigns. Being Google Adwords Certified is required, as well as proven skills in working with large budgets for a B2B sector.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Create and deliver campaigns to the best standards across all major Social, Search and Display platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Marketing Platform.
- Day to day running, including optimisation and reporting on all campaigns.
- Ensuring all agreed metrics are tracked across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Identify creative performance trends and insights at a large scale using real-time performance data
- Create, update, and maintain regular performance reports and share with internal teams
- Work cross functionally to ideate creative advertising campaigns & messaging tests
You will have:
- Previously managed large-scale Paid Search campaigns, for global markets for at least 4 years.
- Proven skills in delivering paid search, social and display ad campaigns
- Have excellent auditing, analysis and reporting skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Adobe Ad Cloud, Tableau, DoubleClick/Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads is required
- Google & Microsoft Ads certification
- Superb communication skills – able to build relationships both internally with colleagues and externally
- Excel Skills, ability to carry out data analysis by utilising advanced formulas and features
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Competitive day rate
This position has been filled