PR Account Director £40,000 – £55,000
PR Account Director
Salary circa £40,000 plus bonus OTE £55,000
The Account Director is responsible for retention of, his or her clients, development of campaign plans in conjunction with the Client Services Director, delivery of those plans, and development of a team that enables client base growth.
Broadly this is achieved in these ways:
- gaining a clear, ongoing understanding of the client’s objectives in hiring the agency, and mapping out a plan that continually leads to the achievement of those objectives
- working closely with a Media Consultant and PR Administrator to lead delivery of all activity detailed in those plans
- reporting progress against plan via weekly reports and calls, monthly updates, and quarterly reports and reviews
- integrating effectively with new business team so that media coverage leads to new business wins
- reporting progress and flagging issues to the CSD
What you will need:
- You will be an experienced and senior PR Account Director with many years’ experience leading PR campaigns.
- Whilst the sector you’ve worked in is less important than your PR skills, everyone who works for the agency has a passion for design.
- You will understand what it takes to make PR campaigns work. You will be able to confidently guide clients, many of whom are inexperienced at PR, through the complexities and subtleties of a campaign.
- Above all else you need to be good with people. You need to listen to them, understand what they need, and form strong enduring relationships. This is internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
- You will have a good academic degree, and be intellectually agile enough to handle different personalities communicating on a wide range of topics, across multiple sectors, all in a fast-paced environment.
- We look for people with a positive, fun, can-do attitude and ability to fit into a fast-growing, happy team.
Salary: Salary circa £40,000 plus £15,000 bonus
This position has been filled