Account Manager or Senior AM – PR, up to £30,000(Ref: TH673)
PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
Nr Crawley, West Sussex
Salary £24,000 - 30,000 (depending on experience)
We are working with an established PR agency which excel in their specialised field. They are looking for a skilled Account Manager (Or Senior Account Manager) initially for maternity cover, although the role will more than likely become permanent. There is also the potential of this role being part-time, for the right person. Must have skills in B2B clients.
The role includes:
- Day-to-day management of clients, their briefs, budgets and projects
- Co-ordinating the account team, their status reports, meetings and project management
- Creating and delivering compelling content for PR campaign activity
- Researching, writing and distributing Press Releases
- Liaising with the Media, contacts and tracking press clippings
- Contribute to media planning with clients and media contacts
- Organising and managing photo shoots and video shoots
- Managing client budgets and reporting on spend
- Copywriting for brochure wear, and digital content channels as and when required
- Contribute to senior client meetings and cover for the Account Directors and their work, when required
- Contribute ideas to campaign plans and press releases
You will have:
- Proven skills in a similar role
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in English, Marketing or PR.
- Excellent client management skills, developing successful business relationships and becoming the ‘go to’ person for the client
- Skills in developing business from existing clients and the ability to see opportunities with new clients
- Ability to multi-task, juggle several projects and the same time. Deliver work on time, to budget and on brand.
- Fantastic attention to detail (often working with complex brands and products) and write accurately.
- A team player, help colleagues with workload, ideas and general support where required.
- A background in Tech companies would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team of people, great client base with successful PR campaigns to be proud of. Their contemporary office space is a little away from public transport so applicants will have to own a car.
Location: nr Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
This position has been filled