PR Manager – circa £35,000 Organic / Health sector(Ref: TH822)
Salary circa £35,000
Talent Hub are working in partnership with fantastic company the health / organic space. The PR Manager will be responsible for the PR function of this manufacturer and distributor, working in a creative and collaborative office environment.
- Develop and implement annual PR plans for the business, clients and individual brands
- Drafting and distribution of engaging press releases, features and blog articles, and media liaison to ensure brands have a strong media presence and that messages connect with the right audience
- Event and trade show support – attend industry events to raise the company profile, and build relationships with journalists and other industry figures
- Overseeing website development and updating of company and brand sites
- Setting client KPIs and analysing campaign success using PR evaluation methods
What you will need:
- Have at least 3 years’ mid-level PR experience agency or in house
- A hands-on approach to PR, with on and offline strategic experience and the experience of working in partnership with marketing and wider teams.
- Strong organisational skills
- FMCG experience, preferably within the health or food and drink arena would be beneficial but not essential
- An interest in the organic, health space
The company offer a supportive and collaborative work environment. They are based near to train links, with parking on site.
Location: West Sussex
Salary: circa £35,000
This position has been filled