PR Manager (in-house) On hold until further notice(Ref: TH1091)
Skills: PR, agency management, global PR
PR Manager (in-house)
On hold until further notice
Talent Hub is working in partnership with an award-winning company with a global audience and customer base. It’s not just the business and customer base that is growing, it’s also the marketing team. They are looking for a Strategic PR Manager who is creative and innovative.
Responsibilities for the PR Manager job include:
- Manager and deliver seasonal PR plans across UK and global marketing, with the support of external agencies in regional markets.
- Drive the local press departments to deliver BAU activity to keep the business front of mind.
- Ensure all local press representatives know the company brand well enough to accurately communicate it and behave in an ‘on brand’ way
- Identify relevant local events and case studies which can form part of local press initiatives
- Support agencies with interesting angles for press releases and seed out to other markets where relevant
For this job you must have:
- At least 5 years PR experience with a background in consumer lifestyle, tech or travel and ideally experience in a previous in-house role
- Previous experience managing an agency
- Strong creative judgement with an eye for a standout idea and a great story
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Results orientated with the ability to think strategically and turn insights into initiatives
- Prior budget management experience
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Team socials
- Free fruit and snack
- Many more…
Location: Brighton, East Sussex