PR Manager – Travel(Ref: TH1042)
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Crawley, West Sussex
We are looking for travel PR guru, to drive and launch a multi channel brand awareness and customer engagement campaign. Our client is a well known brand in the travel sector, and has a 5 year plan to make changes and increase brand awareness of a subsidiary arm of the business. You will be responsible for identify and building news stories, creating an ongoing interest for media and consumers.
- You will work with their Marketing Manager and Global PR teams to develop the PR strategy for the UK market.
- Produce, deliver and evaluate the annual PR plan
- Responsible for the conception, delivery and implementation of creative PR campaigns, delivering media coverage and social media engagement
- Responsible for drafting and distributing all PR written communications
- Responsible for building relationships with travel, consumer, features and money saving journalists and influencers in the UK to drive consumer engagement
- You will influence and advise internal stakeholders within the company and globally
What you will need:
- Proven PR Management or Communications Management experience in the travel sector.
- Experience of designing, implementing and managing large scale PR programmes and activity
- Strong media relations skills and experience, skills in directing high profile news stories
- Ability to work with a large and high pressured workload, in a fast paced changing environment
- Confidence and ability to advise at senior level on all PR matters
- Experience in travel PR would be beneficial
- Flexibility to travel when needed
Based in the South East, the company offer excellent benefits and a supportive culture. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR Manager with extensive cutting edge travel PR experience.
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: circa £45,000
This position has been filled