PR Manager(Ref: TH1042)
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Crawley, West Sussex
We are working with a travel company in West Sussex who want to appoint a PR Manager to drive and launch multi channel brand awareness and customer engagement campaigns. You will be responsible for identify and building news stories, creating an ongoing interest for media and consumers.
- You will work with their UK Marketing Manager and Global PR teams to develop the PR strategy for the UK market.
- Produce, deliver and evaluate the annual PR plan
- Responsible for the conception, delivery and implementation of creative PR campaigns, delivering media coverage and social media engagement
- Responsible for drafting and distributing all PR written communications
- Responsible for building relationships with travel, consumer, features and money saving journalists and influencers in the UK to drive consumer engagement
- You will influence and advise internal stakeholders within the company and globally
What you will need:
- Proven PR Management or Communications Management experience
- Experience of designing, implementing and managing large scale PR programmes and activity
- Strong media relations skills and experience, skills in directing high profile news stories
- Ability to work with a large and high pressured workload, in a fast paced changing environment
- Confidence and ability to advise at senior level on all PR matters
- Experience in travel PR would be beneficial
- Flexibility to travel when needed
Based in Crawley, the company offer excellent benefits and a supportive culture.
Location: Crawley, West Sussex