PR & Social Media Manager, up to £30,000(Ref: TH928)
PR & Social Media Manager
£28,000 - £30,000, Newhaven, East Sussex
Talent Hub is looking for a skilled and passionate person with skills in PR (digital and Print) and social media, with a background in either interior design or the arts. Our client is a well-established company with and enviable list of global clients. With a combination of B2B and B2C target audiences, they are looking for someone who has worked in ecommerce or retail for their specialist sector.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Develop the marketing strategy and deliver engaging marketing campaigns to engage with and acquire new customers, driving traffic to the site resulting in sales, tracking and measuring the success of the campaigns, with proven ROI.
- Creating and delivery campaigns across PR< events, influencer marketing, Social Media (paid and organic, also existing community), CRM and email marketing.
- Writing engaging and on brand content for all of the above mentioned platforms.
- Arrange photoshoots for assets for all marketing activities.
- Build brand awareness
- Create and deliver marketing materials for publications and events.
- Develop the PR strategy and plan, which will contribute to the wider marketing strategy, ensuring targets are met.
- Create integrated Social Media campaigns, driving traffic to the website for leads and sales.
- Utilise marketing activities to ensure customer engagement and retention
- Analyse all marketing activity throughout the campaign duration, making amends and tailoring the content as and when required. Report and share analytics with the wider team on ROI of all activity.
You will have:
- Proven skills in a similar role, within either the arts or interior design industry.
- A Network of contacts in the media and with bloggers for PR campaigns and blogger outreach activity.
- Proven skills in managing, developing, engaging, moderating social media communities. Creating content for all Social Media platforms to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Create content and copy for the website and other digital channels
- Run PR campaigns in both print and digital channels
- Organise and run successful events
- Be ideas driven and turn them into compelling marketing campaigns.
- A passion for the arts and interior design
This is fantastic opportunity to join and established and passionate team, going from strength to strength.
Location: Newhaven, East Sussex
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000